Jan 12, 2011

WWW Wednesdays (Jan. 12)


WWW Wednesdays is a weekly event hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. To play along, just answer the following 3 questions:

What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you'll read next?

What are you currently reading? I'm currently reading 'After the Break' by Penny Smith. It tells the story of Katie, a television presenter who is at the evening of her career. To help with her career, she takes part in a reality TV show called Celebrity X-Treme. I would say that it is an enjoyable read and currently, I'm 60 pages away from finishing the book.

What did you recently finish reading? That would be 'Blood Feud' by Alyxandra Harvey. It's book #2 in the Drake Chronicles series and it was an easy read. Typical vampire love story though.

What do you think you'll read? Let's see. I'm yet to read 'Atonement' by Ian McEwan. And I also got 'The Last Sunrise' by Robert Ryan. Both are historical fiction with the setting around World War II. I'm a sucker for historical fiction.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to WWW...Wednesdays. Those look like interesting books. I like the way you read across multiple genres rather than sticking to the same one all the time.

    My WWW is at http://reading.elsi123.net/2011/01/wwwwednesday-12-january-2011.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...