First and foremost, I'd like to thank Kate Evangelista of Reads, Reviews, Recommends for giving me the Seven Facts Award. Now, I didn't expect this at all and I accepted it with open hands and heart. Thank you thank you thank you! You're such a wonderful blogger and person, Kate.
Things to do to accept this award:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog.
2. Post seven random facts about yourself.
3. Pass on the award along to 15 other worthy bloggers.
Onto the seven facts, I must say that I'm not that interesting. Possibly one of the most boring persons to walk the earth. Hehe. Anyway, here we go:
- I'm a law student, in my final year. But, I still haven't got a clue as to what I want to do with my life after law school.
- I'm a big supporter of Real Madrid. If there's a local peña for madridistas, I'd totally sign myself up.
- I'm totally addicted to Glee and Sam Evans (isn't he the cutest and dorkiest guy on TV, as of now?)
- I couldn't speak or write proper English until I was 14.
- Knives freak me out. I have wild imagination running in my head every time I see a knife or someone mentions it.
- I love languages. It saddens me that I can only speak/understand 3 languages.
- I love frozen yogurt, especially green apple flavored.
And now I pass this award to the following 15 blogs (in no particular order):