Feb 20, 2011

Seven Facts Award

First and foremost, I'd like to thank Kate Evangelista of Reads, Reviews, Recommends for giving me the Seven Facts Award. Now, I didn't expect this at all and I accepted it with open hands and heart. Thank you thank you thank you! You're such a wonderful blogger and person, Kate.


Things to do to accept this award:

1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog.
2. Post seven random facts about yourself.
3. Pass on the award along to 15 other worthy bloggers.

Onto the seven facts, I must say that I'm not that interesting. Possibly one of the most boring persons to walk the earth. Hehe. Anyway, here we go:

  1. I'm a law student, in my final year. But, I still haven't got a clue as to what I want to do with my life after law school.
  2. I'm a big supporter of Real Madrid. If there's a local peña for madridistas, I'd totally sign myself up.
  3. I'm totally addicted to Glee and Sam Evans (isn't he the cutest and dorkiest guy on TV, as of now?)
  4. I couldn't speak or write proper English until I was 14.
  5. Knives freak me out. I have wild imagination running in my head every time I see a knife or someone mentions it.
  6. I love languages. It saddens me that I can only speak/understand 3 languages.
  7. I love frozen yogurt, especially green apple flavored.

And now I pass this award to the following 15 blogs (in no particular order):

10 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for this award! It means a lot! :D I'll try doing it as well. :D Yes, it saddens me as well every time I realize I only know 2 languages. -.-

    ReplyDelete
  2. It saddens me that I only know ONE language :-). Good luck with finishing law school. I'm an attorney too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the award, and thank you for passing it along to me.
    Best wishes in school!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so nice. Of course I will accept the award! I will make a post soon :-]

    3 languages is impressive! And you can always learn more! I'm also freaked out by knives and have never even heard of green apple yogurt! I bet I'd like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the award here's the link back

    http://booklovershideaway.blogspot.com/2011/02/another-award-seven-facts-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the award *Hugs*
    Here's 7 random facts about me:

    1. I love cats, I really do! I have one at home, a mixed Persian, named Totti.

    2. I am not really a health freak but I love Green Tea, all kinds of veges and sushi (especially those raw sashimis)

    3. When I was younger, I read all Sweet Valley Twins & Unicorns series (borrowed from school library)

    4. I have about 40+ of RL Stine's Fear Street series (collected when I was young)

    5. I hate crowded places

    6. As much as I love crime fiction, I also enjoy crime TV shows, especially Bones & Criminal Minds

    7. Reptiles creep me out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the award :D!!! I'll be putting up a post of this soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the award, Nadea :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for accepting peeps. It really means a lot to me.

    @LazyGirl,
    Green apple yogurt is really good. I tried it once at TuttiFrutti and I'm hooked.

    @playing.librarian,
    I hate crowded places too. Prolly one of the reasons why I never go to any concerts.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...