Apr 29, 2012

I'm Back!


Aaaa, it feels so good to be back here. It's been such a long time, too long in fact. Things got out of control and life happened! But I hope to be back for good. I'll try to make a schedule to post something on this blog.

So, last year I joined two challenges and didn't finish any. Shame on me, really! This year, I will not join any challenges, not before I know how much time I can commit to this blog.

I did read a few books in the time I was not on this blog, but I don't think I'll be able to go back and write reviews for those books. So books, forgive me please. Currently I'm reading "Washington's Lady" by Nancy Moser. I've had this book (and some others) for quite some time, but it's really taking me forever to clear off the books on the unread list.

Let's hope all goes well! And I'll start writing for this blog again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...